Discover the convenience of a flexible shopping experience. Klarna available.
18+, T&Cs apply. Credit subject to status. Visit: klarna.com/uk/terms-and-conditions
What is Klarna Payments? +
Klarna Payments is a payment method available on some orders over £300. It allows you to pay less today, as little as 10% of the total cost, and pay the rest on a monthly basis meaning you can still get the items you want today, without having to pay all at once.
What criteria do I need to apply?+
To be considered for Klarna Payments you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- Your delivery address must be the same as your billing address.
What options are available? +
Depending on what you are purchasing, we have a few options for you.
- Pay in 3 (0%) - Minimum 10% Deposit required
- 6 Months Interest Free (0%) - Minimum 10% Deposit required
- 12 Months Interest Free (0%) - Minimum 10% Deposit required
- 24 Months Interest Free (0%) - Minimum 15% Deposit required
*Please note: Sale items, clearance or ex-demo items, promotions (such as discount codes and free gifts) are not applicable for Klarna Payments. Any orders placed with Klarna Payments that do not comply with this will be subject to extra charges to cover any additional costs.
How can I apply for Klarna Payments? +
Applying for Klarna Payments couldn't be easier. Once you've chosen your items, progress through the checkout as normal and choose "Pay with Klarna" as your preferred payment method. Once you confirm your order you will be taken to an online application form.
Who is Klarna? +
Klarna is a payment provider, regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority. For more information on Klarna, you can visit their website at www.klarna.com/uk/.