By using this site, you agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the reasons outlined here and that you do not consider this to be a breach of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
- What information do you collect and how do you obtain it?
- Do you share my personal information?
> What information do you collect and how do you obtain it?
We collect information from you when you register on our site and when you make a purchase from us (Personal Information). We use your Personal information to:
- process your orders
- contact you if there are any queries in relation to your orders
- for statistical purposes to improve this website and its services to you
- to administer this website
- if you agree, to tell you about products or special offers that we think may be of interest to you
In almost all cases, when you go to a web site, web servers log your interaction with the site in something called a log file. Standard log files like ours contain basic information like what time what pages were viewed, and the IP address of the visitor. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We make no effort to identify IP addresses with individual users.
> Do you share my personal information?
We may need to share your information with third parties, e.g. delivery companies or credit card companies, in relation to your order or because we are required to do so by law. We will not provide your Personal Information to any third party for mailing or marketing purposes.