WHAT HIFI 5* Product
"Best wireless headphones under £250, Awards 2015. These AKGs are quite something - Bluetooth headphones that sound just as good as their wired counterparts....." - Read more here.
A winner deserves a winner
Looking for the proper cans to complement your style all while enabling you to freely create? Introducing the AKG Y50BT headphones.
Bluetooth enabled for seamless connectivity and capable of more than 20 hours of battery life for spontaneous acts of artistry, the AKG Y50BTs feature 40mm drivers for balanced powerful sound and the same sound quality of the Y50, which was awarded with the What Hi-Fi? Sound And Vision 2014 headphone product of the Year Award. But it doesn’t stop there - equal to their audio excellence is their appearance. With three bold colors and surfaces specially coated for a hybrid matte glossy look, the AKG Y50BT bring the soundand look good while doing it.
LEGENDARY AKG SOUND
- A clear, word-class and award winning acoustic signature that will take your musical enjoyment and appreciation to new levels.
BLUETOOTH ENABLED FOR MUSIC AND CALLS
- Pursue your passions wirelessly and easily, with ear-cup mounted controls.
MORE THAN 20 HOURS BATTERY LIFE
- The music never stops. The Y50BT works with a by-pass cable that allows you to enjoy your favorite jams even if you run out of battery.
Rechargeable battery via USB
- When the battery charge is low, a quick-charge via the USB keeps you from ever running out of power.
Volume and sound control on ear-cup
- Ear-cup-mounted buttons for simple volume, remote and microphone control to easily manage music and calls
3D Foldable design
- A 3D-Axis folding mechanism provides the highest level of portability and storage.
aptX & AAC
- aptX and AAC audio coding supported for high quality sound streaming.
- Superb headphones for the price!Review by Si73
Value Quality Price
Also this purchase was the first time I'd used Home AV Direct. Brilliant service. Arrived next day as promised and for a cheaper price than I found anywhere else. (Posted on 12/6/2016)